Saturday, March 27, 2010

Assignment 2 - all courses on Thursday and Friday

Dear Students,
Since you now have a LONG break (Happy Easter, by the way!) you will need to practice your English from home. Here is how you can do it - by doing exercises which are EXACTLY like the final exam!!!
All you have to do is click on this LINK - EXAM PRACTICE.
There are two examples of the PET exam...just click on "Test 1" at the top (in the red strip), but do ALL of the exercises (at the top, in the red strip: writing, listening and reading).
Then, tell me what you found MOST difficult by clicking on 'comments' and writing your message here. I will use this information to help you in the last few weeks of your course. Good luck!
If you are following the FCE course, click here for practice.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Dianne,
who is writing is Franco Fumo, the not so young student.
Please let me know if you will take lesson on next friday and at what time.
Thanks in advance
Franco

DP said...

Dear Franco,
I think you should come on Friday from 11:00 to 13:00, if possible, because the level will be more challenging - and better for you! See you soon, Dianna

Renato said...

Dear Teacher,
I'm Renato Tavano, a PhD student.
I found more difficult the test of writing, but I think that the test 1 is not very difficult.
Thanks for the disposability

Renato said...

Dear Teacher,
I'm Renato Tavano, a PhD student. In the last comment I said that in the test 1 writing is more difficul but I wrong because the listening is the more difficult, for me.
See you soon

Anonymous said...

Gentile Prof.ssa Pikkens,
sono Erika Nota,ho frequentato il corso "preintermedio" durante il primo semestre,siccome ho preferito rimandare l'esame vorrei continuare a seguire il corso (se è ancora possibile). Dato che sto facendo un lavoro part-time non vengo tutti i giorni in facoltà,quindi volevo chiederle in quale giorno e a che ora si tiene il corso; e se posso ancora seguire le sue lezioni.
La saluto e la ringrazio fin d'ora.
Erika.

Filomena said...

GENTILE PROF.PIKKENS
SONO ISCRITTA AL SECONDO ANNO DI TAL ,PURTROPPO NON POSSO SEGUIRE I CORSI ALL'UNIVERSITA' POICHE' LAVORO.
VOLEVO SAPERE SE POTEVO CMQ SOSTENERE L'ESAME E SE SI QUANDO CI SARA' IL PRIMO APPELLO.

DISTINTI SALUTI.