Thursday, April 28, 2011

Catch up with us! Anytime is a good time to start!

If you haven't been following an English course, start now! We have just finished the first four units in the book, and are continuing with the 5th unit. If you want to start now, please do!
Just take a look at the reading, grammar and vocabulary of each of the first four units, and then to the pages at the end ("Writing", "What do you remember?", and "What can you do?") For example, in Unit 1a,b,c and d, after taking a look at the unit you should do pages 126-127, then pages 13,14, and 15. Do the same thing for units 2, 3, and 4.
When you come to class, please bring your book!

Any questions? Come to class and ask, or ask me here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi teacher
can i to know already the exsam date of june and july or i have to wait yet?
thank u so much!!!

Ady said...

Salve Professoressa Pickens,
sono una studentessa del secondo anno di Tecnologie Alimentari, le volevo chiedere se è possibile prendere parte ad uno dei corsi di inglese da lei tenuti.
Premetto che nello scorso semestre ho seguito il corso Pre-Intermedio, ma per cause di forza maggiore non ho potuto svolgere l'esame.

Grazie per l'attenzione
Cordiali Saluti
Ada Mangiapia

DP said...

Anonimo - Your wish is my command.
Ada - You can come anytime you like. The best course for you would probably be on Wednesday mornings at 11:15. If you can't come in the mornings, come any afternoon on Wednesdays (14:20) or Thursdays (13:30). I look forward to seeing you!

Ady said...

Okay, See you Wednesday morning at 11.15. Thank you very much :)

ileana said...

dear Mrs Pickens,
my name is Ileana Mula and I'm a Ph.D student.
I would like to partecipate to your english lessons. I know that course is at the end. I would know when another course will start and I would know if I can use english course CFU for Ph.D programm.
thanks for informations
ileana