Friday, October 13, 2006

Assignment #1 PhD Students

What would you like to accomplish in this English course? How do you think English will help you to attain your professional goals? What are some things you can do outside of class to improve your English? Answer these questions by clicking the Comments button under this posting. Also, come back again to read other people's comments, and maybe even comment on what they have written. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you, but remember - write your first names ONLY.

5 comments:

DP said...

By the way, almost all of you have done quite well on the test! It looks like you just need some extra practice! I am looking forward to teaching you!

Anonymous said...

I hope that this English course help me to have a good ability to speak english.After that, i think that it useful to improve my conversation's capacity. Outside of class, always I study for my job in English and in free time I listen music in english and sometimes i read any english books.
Kiss, SIMONA

Anonymous said...

I'd like this English course will help me to improve my english above all on my conversation capability. I think it is very important to have a good understanding of english, not only for my job but also in the every day contact with other person.
Bye bye,
Viviana

Anonymous said...

I would like to learn english language and to try to speak! I hope you can help me!
I' m going to do a lot of exercises and conversations with my class!
thank you for your help!
paola

Anonymous said...

I would like to improve my knoledge of english lenguage and in particular to be capable to listen and speak with the others. I think it is fundamental importance to know english language for communicate with the world and it is necessary for my job. I listen american and english cantants, but often I don't understand all the words.
I hope that you and my class will help me.
Thanks! bye,
valeria.